Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Final Report PLN Project #2



My Symbaloo has improved through out this semester. I have come into contact with many new resources that will help me in my future classroom. The most useful resource on my PLN has come to be Prezi. I love making presentations with Prezi and I have come pretty knowledgeable with the tools on Prezi. The Prezi is a perfect way to keep students engaged in material and a good way to incorporate the use of the smartboard. I have also come into contact with good teacher resource sites such as teacherpayteacher and scholastic. I have my PLN color coordinated by my interest. I did this to make it easier for me to navigate through my PLN. This plan has come in handy while doing work for EDM and also for other classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment