Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4T- #4

Moving at the Speed of Creativity



Westly's blog post was the most helpful C4T post I have read yet. I do not know that much information when it comes to apple products so it was interesting to me to learn more. This post was about an app call "Melt". This app sends spam to all contacts in your phone. The object of this post was to inform about the app. This post tells you what it will do and shows a picture of an example. It has been a very informative post and I will be on the look out for it. 

My Response-
Hello, My name is Victoria Williams and I am an EDM 310 student at The University of South Alabama. This blog post was very informative to me because I wasn't aware that the icloud would sync contacts. I also am not very knowledgeable about many viruses that can get on PC or MAC so thank you for sharing your knowledge. This information will probably save me headache of spam or virus. Thanks again for sharing.

One of Westly's friends have shared some exciting news. There is going to be a webinar hosted in downtown Oklahoma. This will be a free face-to-face event. The event starts at 1 p.m. and it will give individuals the opportunity to preserve their city's heritage. Archivists, librarians and museum professionals will be be effective in the areas of communication and advocacy. Topics like preserving records and funding will be discussed.


My Response-
Hello, my name is Victoria Williams and I am an EDM 310 student at The University of South Alabama. I think this event is going to be great. It is exciting to see people wanting and interested in preserving their city's heritage. Also, it is great that a website is going to be set up to take donations. Thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment