Friday, November 22, 2013

Blog Post #14

In this blog post Dr. strange has asked that I find something very beneficial to my classroom that he has left out. I felt that the use of Prezi would be very beneficial and should be maditory for all educators to know how to use.I plan to teach elementary education (K-6) so I feel like it is important to teach kids how to use prezi instead of the normal powerpoint presentation. I choose prezi because the presentation is more animated and will be good for keeping the students attention. When using Prezi the students will not have to worry with a thumb drive because their work will be saved on the account under Prezi. I want other EDM students to see what Prezi can offer their future classroom while presenting and creating lesson plans.

Blog Post #____    Due_____

First, visit the Prezi website.  www.prezi.com. Next, watch the tutorial video under the Learn and Support Tab. After watching the video, read and explore the topics under: Getting to know Prezi, Create with Prezi, and using Prezi.

Once you have explored and now know how to use Prezi, create a lesson plan using Prezi. Make sure your lesson plan meets Common Core Standards. Be ready to present and know the tools of Prezi on out next scheduled class meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment