Thursday, October 31, 2013

C4K for October

Bruno's Blog Post Summary
Bruno wrote his blog post about a silent challenge that he did on the book "Out of my Mind". He did this challenge because the main character in the book could not talk. The point of this silent challenge was to see what it is like not to be able to talk. Bruno said that having no voice would be a lonely life.Bruno also related this silent challenge to his cousin that has Cerebral Palsy and how his cousin could not talk very well.

I Response..
I started out introducing myself to Bruno. I told Bruno what my name was, where I went to school, and why I was writing him. I told him that this was an interesting project and could he remember the questions that he asked during his silent read. I explained that I had never been in a situation where I was not able to talk but I knew it would be an challenging task. Last, I thanked Bruno for sharing his post.

Greg's Blog Post Summary
Greg's teacher prompted the students to write at least five sentences. The teacher wants to hear the students thoughts and ideas.The teacher then assigned three questions for the students to answer from a story that they had read in class.The first question was did the character of the story have a dream.Greg thought that the character did not have a dream but the character wanted other things out of life. The next question was concerning the teacher. the last question that the teacher prompted was about an event in the story being important.

I Response..
I started out introducing myself to Greg. I told him who I was, where I was from, and why I was writing him. I then asked him a question of my own. That question was, "have you ever has a dream?" I informed Greg that I was interested in what his dreams might be. Last, I told Greg that I was so glad that I was able to read his blog post.

Tyler's Blog Post Summary
This blog post was about Tyler wanting a Facebook. He was trying to convenience his mom that it would be a good thing for him to have. He even promised his mom that he would be better if he could have a Facebook.

I Response..
First I introduced myself to Tyler. I told Tyler who I was, where I was from, and why I was writing him. I then told him that Facebook is a great social network that keeps people connected but like anything else it can be neglected. Using Facebook takes maturity. Then I explained to Tyler that maybe explaining the purpose of wanting it to his mom will help his case.

Rave's Blog Post Summary
Rave's post was a summary of a book that she had read while in school. the name of that book was "Docking Day". Rave did a great job on this post and told the most important parts of the story.

My Response..
I first introduced myself to Rave. I told rave who I was, where I was from, and why I was writing on her post. I then told Rave how good she did on her post. I had a clear understanding of the story after Rave posted her summary. I told Rave that I loved the art work on her blog. Her blog showed personality. Last, I thanked her for sharing her post.

bhujit's Blog Post Summary
bhujit's blog post was about how Americans would rather watch reality t.v. than a political debate. bhujit felt very strongly about people being involved in the politics hat are going on in the U.S. bhujit feels that to become a better citizen and be productive then paying attention is important. This post was super impressive. bhujit stated her opinion but then backed her opinion up with facts.

My Response..
I first introduced myself. Then I told her where I was from and why I was writing her. I then went on to explain how impressed I was with her post. I openly admitted to being a person that would rather watch reality t.v. but that old habit will come to a stop. I explained that I am striving to become a better citizen. This blog post opened my eyes to what I need to do to become better. I then thanked her for sharing.











No comments:

Post a Comment