Thursday, September 26, 2013

C4K #1



mj01’s Blog Post-This I Believe
This student had to write a story about something that he believed. He wrote his “This I Believe” story about what sports can do for a youth’s life. This student had some challenges that he had to overcome as a youth. He spent his time getting in trouble and not making good grades. This student was worried about everything but school. He found interest in a sport and that sport changed his life.  



My Response…
First, I introduced myself a an EDM 310 student at The University of South Alabama. Next, I thanked this student so much for sharing his post with me. Then, I went on to tell this student that I agreed with his pos and i thought that it was amazing that he was able to better himself. I loved that this student saw that if he wants something than he can achieve it. Nothing is unreachable if desired.



Candy’s Blog Post- One Direction
Candy shared a video in her blog post and this video was a music video of One Direction. Candy loves One Direction and listening to them. She is very excited about going to see One Direction in Concert in May.


My Response…
I first introduced myself as an EDM 310 student from the University of South Alabama. Then,  I told her how exciting that must be to be attending a concert like One Direction. I shared with Candy that when I was younger, I was in love with the Backstreet Boys. Last I thanked her for sharing her post with me.


Shanika’s Blog-Hexagonal Learning
Shanika shared a video explaining hexagonal learning. In this video, Shanika and a friend are displaying a poster with hexagons on it. This displays hexagons with video games listed. Shanika and her friend groups common video games with non common video games. This was an example of hexagonal learning.


My Response…

I first introduced myself to Shanika. Then, I told her that her post had taught me about hexagonal learning because I had never heard of it before now. Last, I thanked her for sharing her post with me.

Sir. Bruno The Wise
Bruno was assigned to read a book called "Out of My Mind". His class and several others are participating in a global read aloud. Bruno participated in a silent challenge because the main character of the story could not talk. Bruno was partnered up and had to try and communicate with his partner without talking. Bruno admitted that this was a challenge and a situation that he would hate to be in.


My Response... 
I fist introduced my self as an EDM 310 student from the University of South Alabama. I thought this was an interesting project because it was implied to learning. I told Bruno that I had never heard of a global read along and I wanted to know more about this project. I thanked him for sharing his post.





No comments:

Post a Comment